GERRY'S LADIES: Gerard Butler forum italiano

TIFF 2011, Machine Gun Preacher & Coriolanus

« Older   Newer »
V-Mars
view post Posted on 12/9/2011, 12:43

CITAZIONE
Una storia toccante che di sicuro non lascerà indifferente la giuria e che potrebbe dare una svolta nella carriera del muscolare Butler.

Muscolare forse prima.. Almeno muscolare in quel senso.. :lol.gif: :lol.gif:

view post Posted on 12/9/2011, 14:22

8° Liv. TOP - Membro del comitato G.F.D.M.C.C.V. (Gerard Fai Di Me Ciò Che Vuoi)

Group:
Moderatrice globale e admin utenti

Gerard Butler grabs the attention at ‘Machine Gun Preacher’ Premiere
Monday, September 12th, 2011 at 12:45 pm , filed under News by Nelson

Gerard Butler, the lead actor of the upcoming drama movie ‘Machine Gun Preacher’, has stolen the attention at the TIFF on Sunday, September 11, 2011.

The forthcoming drama flick ‘Machine Gun Preacher’ had its premiere held at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Canada at Toronto International Film Festival. The crowd at the premiere was entertained by Gerard, as he was making funny faces at photographers and saluted the crowd in the posture of a sailor. He was the center of attraction at the premiere. He also posed with his fans, while walking on the red carpet.

The Scottish actor Gerard looked dapper, in his navy blue suit, along with a matching light blue shirt and plaid tie. He was not the only star, who walked down the red carpet. He was also joined by his co-star of the movie, Michelle Monaghan. She looked stunning in a white sheath mini dress with a pair of burgundy suede Power Studs pumps by Brian Atwood. She was smiling with shy and stole the show.

Besides Gerard and Michelle, the 15-year-old actress, Madeline Carroll was also one among the stars at the premiere. She sported high heels, which were paired with her blue dress. Michael Shannon and Souleymane Sy Savane also attended the premiere of ‘Machine Gun Preacher’ at TIFF premiere. Two clips of the movie have already been released, with the titles ‘Bug You There’ and ‘I Miss Ya’.

The story of the movie ‘Machine Gun Preacher’ is about Sam Childers, played by Butler, a former member of gang bikers and drug dealer wants to change the way of his life and heads to Sudan, in search of a thing he believes. He finds the destroyed country by civil war and sees the brutality, once he lands in the country. He then, becomes a warrior to save the desperate and helpless children of the country. The movie is directed by Marc Foster and has been scheduled to hit the theaters on September 23. 2011.

http://www.greatnewmovies.com/2011/09/12/g...acher-premiere/

Web  Top
view post Posted on 12/9/2011, 14:56

8° Liv. TOP - Membro del comitato G.F.D.M.C.C.V. (Gerard Fai Di Me Ciò Che Vuoi)

Group:

Continua lo show... :lol2.gif:

Gerry ,se hai bisogno che ti portino in braccio...arriviamo subito! :lol2.gif:

newscomabaphotos813678

d0b1

newscomspnphotosthree64

newscomspnphotosthree64

newscomrtrlfour782389

Guarda chi c'è! Un vecchio nemic...ops ..amico ! :cool.gif:

newscomrtrlfour782399

:wink2.gif:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 12/9/2011, 16:38

Group:

CITAZIONE (*shaula* @ 12/9/2011, 13:22) 

E' meglio che io almeno non dica niente.... -_- <_<
Non voglio guastare questi momenti

Mentre firma gli autografi

http://lnx.gerryscorner.it/cpg133/thumbnails.php?album=962

:cool.gif:

Edited by demrilla - 12/9/2011, 18:54

Web  Top
V-Mars
view post Posted on 12/9/2011, 18:48

Sembra che stia ballando il twist o il ballo della mattonella!! :lol.gif: :lol.gif: bello anche Rodrigo però.. :sbav:

Elcant
view post Posted on 12/9/2011, 19:41

Sono felicissima che il film sia stato accolto benissimo :D
E' il momento di Gerry dopo anni di alti e bassi questo film segna la sua consacrazione definitiva, ora voglio vedere se dicono che è un attore di serie B !!!
Ora è il momento di Coriolanus , foto dalla press conference:

www.gettyimages.co.uk/Search/Search...ssetType=image#

Gerry e Jessica mi piacciono molto insieme ;)

Video press conference Coriolanus
www.domeproductions.com/coriolanus.html

try-try
view post Posted on 13/9/2011, 08:31

Le foto sono meravigliose, e lui è in forma smagliante! *sbaaaaaav*

*shaula*
view post Posted on 13/9/2011, 08:52

Grazie Ele.
Qualche foto dal red carpet

Mon, 12 September 2011 at 11:20 pm
Gerard Butler & Jessica Chastain Premiere 'Coriolanus'

Gerard Butler and Jessica Chastain attend the premiere of Coriolanus at The Elgin Theatre on Monday (September 12) in Toronto, Canada.

The two co-stars were joined on the carpet by Brian Cox and Ralph Fiennes, who also directed the thriller.

Earlier in the day, the cast promoted the flick at a press conference during the Toronto International Film Festival.

FYI: Jessica is wearing a Viktor & Rolf dress with Jack Vartanian jewelry.

Le altre qui:
http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/09/12/ge...ere-coriolanus/

Foto dalla press conference

Mon, 12 September 2011 at 3:10 pm
Gerard Butler: 'Coriolanus' Press Conference!

Gerard Butler and Ralph Fiennes smile at a press conference for their new movie, Coriolanus, at the Toronto Film Festival on Monday (September 12) in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Joining the 41-year-old Scottish stud were his co-stars Jessica Chastain and Brian Cox.

Coriolanus tells the story of a banished hero of Rome who allies with a sworn enemy to take his revenge on the city.

Le altre qui:
http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/09/12/ge...ess-conference/

Gerard-Butler-at-the-Coriolanus-press-conference_gallery_primary

Gerard-Butler-and-Ralph-Fiennes-pose-for-pictures-at-the-Coriolanus-press-conference_gallery_primary

Ralph-Fiennes-poses-with-his-Corionalus-cast-members-Gerard-Butler-Jessica-Chastain-and-Brian-Cox_gallery_primary

www.hitfix.com/galleries/more-starp...-the-festival#7

CELEBS FLOCK TO WEINSTEIN T.I.F.F. PARTY

Butter-cast1

Butter-cast2

Weinstein-Party3

http://fadedyouthblog.com/2011/09/celebs-f...-t-i-f-f-party/

Mon, 12 September 2011 at 6:50 pm
Gerard Butler & Jessica Chastain: 'Killer Joe' Party!

Gerard Butler and his Coriolanus co-star Jessica Chastain attend the Killer Joe party at the Toronto International Film Festival on Sunday (September 11) at vitaminwater Rooftop in Toronto, Canada.

The two actors attended the CAA- and vitaminwater-sponsored bash, which celebrated Emile Hirsch’s new comedy-drama.

Also at the event: Colin Farrell, who met up with Dave Matthews, James Franco, and Juno Temple.

The next day, Gerard and Jessica promoted Coriolanus at a press conference during the film festival.

The two were joined by co-star Ralph Fiennes and Brian Cox.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/09/12/ge...ller-joe-party/

V-Mars
view post Posted on 13/9/2011, 09:34

Bellissimo,superlativo!!! Sia nel red carpet che nella press conference con quella magliettina nera :love2.gif: :love2.gif: Bello,bello,bello!!Il suo sorrisone poi è abbagliante :sbav: :barella.gif:

CITAZIONE
Sono felicissima che il film sia stato accolto benissimo :D
E' il momento di Gerry dopo anni di alti e bassi questo film segna la sua consacrazione definitiva, ora voglio vedere se dicono che è un attore di serie B !!!

Quoto tutto!! :clap: :cool.gif:

view post Posted on 13/9/2011, 10:16

Group:

Video con fans dalla premiere di MGP

Web  Top
view post Posted on 13/9/2011, 11:28

Group:

Le foto della Press Conference di Coriolanus , dove Gerry è al top! :wub:

http://lnx.gerryscorner.it/cpg133/thumbnails.php?album=963

E quelle della Premiere , dove è un po' meno sciolto del suo solito , ma il completo che indossa è divino! :clap2:

http://lnx.gerryscorner.it/cpg133/thumbnails.php?album=964

Web  Top
view post Posted on 13/9/2011, 13:14

Group:

Ralph Fiennes, Gerard Butler talk Shakespeare and exhaustion

MONDAY, 12 SEPTEMBER 2011 22:21 WRITTEN BY BARBARA VANCHERI

Toronto International Film Festival, Sept. 12, 2011

Gerard Butler, as vigorous and virile a performer as you're likely to find anywhere, looked bone tired today.

The Scotsman who Ralph Fiennes had just clapped on the shoulder and called a warrior was, in fact, a man promoting not one but two big movies at the Toronto International Film Festival which meant nearly non-stop interviews, photo sessions, red carpets, parties and press conferences like the one for "Coriolanus."

He's pulling double duty and had been at the gala screening of "Machine Gun Preacher" not even 12 hours earlier. In that movie he plays a drug addict and biker from outside Johnstown, Somerset County, who ends up becoming a preacher and building an orphanage in Africa in the midst of civil war.

"I woke up this morning and I have never felt so exhausted in my life," Mr. Butler said. "I literally thought, if I could die now, if somebody could just let me die, then I would take that option. I guess it's just been days and days of press for 'Machine Gun' and now 'Coriolanus.' "

It's a good place to be but a tiring one and that seemed evident on the face that launched a thousand digital flashes from women of all ages near the red carpet last night.

Today, he was seated on a panel with director-star Fiennes and fellow actors Jessica Chastain from "The Help" and Brian Cox.

They're starring in Shakespeare's tale of a feared and revered military commander who courts tragedy when he enters the political arena. But before any students plan to skip the reading and see the movie, they should know the story has been updated from ancient Rome to contemporary Europe.

Fiennes makes his directing debut – and he left Mr. Cox "gob smacked" – and is old school when it comes to the Bard.

He was asked if he buys into the historical thriller and fest entry "Anonymous" suggesting Shakespeare did not pen the works credited to him.

"I think it's a bit of a dead end of a discussion in the end, because I don't know that any of our reactions to the plays should be any different because it might have been written by someone else. I don't know the reasoning and I haven't followed the arguments behind why it should not be William Shakespeare from Stratford on Avon," Fiennes said.

"I believe it is. I believe it was this young man from Warwickshire who was extraordinarily gifted and wrote these plays but in the end, the plays stand alone and we experience them as live pieces of drama that work."

Chastain and doppelganger Bryce Dallas Howard are both here although no one will mistake them for each other since the former is not pregnant and the latter is, very. Howard is in the movie "50/50."

As for Chastain, it does seem like she's everywhere.

"This has been such a very strange year for me. It was a bit of a joke in my life called the Chastain curse where I made 11 films in four and a half years and for some reason they would be stalled or companies would be sold and it was a bit of a comedy.

"And then to have just the flip side of it where they all now come out within six months of each other, it's really feast or famine in this business, and this whole press aspect of the business has been baptism by fire for me."

http://blogs.sites.post-gazette.com/index....rnstorming-tiff

Video

Web  Top
*shaula*
view post Posted on 13/9/2011, 13:52

Sep 13, 2011
Gerard Butler is a little "fried"

By Donna Freydkin, USA TODAY

The head of the Weinstein Company film studio, here with a handful of films, took over the pop-up Soho House private club for a packed bash Monday night. Madonna, in town for W.E., was the star attraction on the second floor. And downstairs, Abbie Cornish, one of the stars of W.E., was having a glass of red wine with Coriolanus director Ralph Fiennes.

Over at the bar, Gerard Butler was quite the social butterfly. Did have a second or two for a quick chat? "Everyone wants to grab me for a second and I have to say no. Everyone is going up to me. You end up frazzled," said Butler, here for Machine Gun Preacher and Coriolanus.

Well, it's the flip side of having two good movies at a film festival, right? You wind up in demand and doing interview after interview.

"It's been busy. It's been full-on. But it's been extra-special because I have two movies here and I'm really proud of both of them. They've been received well," said Butler. "I've spent four days in rooms doing interviews. By tonight, I was a little bit spun out, fried. I love this city. I hate being stuck in a room here. I look out the window and see everyone out and about -- any chance I get, I get out. "

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/li.../09/weinstein/1

view post Posted on 13/9/2011, 13:54

7° Liv. TOP - Membro del comitato G.L.M.D.G. ovvero: Giù Le Mani Da Gerry (Per la difesa del nostro contro le cacciatrici di eredità & pubblicità)

Group:
Moderatrice

CITAZIONE (Elcant @ 12/9/2011, 20:41) 
Video press conference Coriolanus

www.domeproductions.com/coriolanus.html

Questa volta invece di estrapolare le parti con Gerry (come per la Berlinale) ho lasciato tutto e semplicemente diviso in 3 il video della conferenza per due motivi: uno, questa conferenza, a mio parere, è molto ma molto più bella di quella di Berlino, due, le risposte sono a volte una continuazione delle risposte di altri, la comprensione risulterebbe assai difficile se non lasciassi tutto il resto! ;)

Ecco la prima parte:

*shaula*
view post Posted on 13/9/2011, 13:59

Peccato sia piccola...

jpg

Grosso tatanga?!

Brunopress

Con quella faccia un po' così...

jpg

Getty

60 replies since 10/9/2011, 22:53   1493 views