GERRY'S LADIES: Gerard Butler forum italiano

Machine Gun Preacher -Video Interviste

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 14/9/2011, 18:36

8° Liv. TOP - Membro del comitato G.F.D.M.C.C.V. (Gerard Fai Di Me Ciò Che Vuoi)

Group:
Moderatrice globale e admin utenti

Web  Top
Min@
view post Posted on 14/9/2011, 20:28

Bisognerà aspettare una traduzione della grande Silvia? :rolleye.gif:

view post Posted on 14/9/2011, 21:43

7° Liv. TOP - Membro del comitato G.L.M.D.G. ovvero: Giù Le Mani Da Gerry (Per la difesa del nostro contro le cacciatrici di eredità & pubblicità)

Group:
Moderatrice

Grazie ragazze!! :clap:

ho visto solo l'anteprima del video e sembra un'intervista interessante :fischio.gif: peccato che per intero ci sia solo l'audio... confidiamo che postino il video completo fra qualche giorno! :D

Elcant
view post Posted on 14/9/2011, 21:50

L'audio è solo una parte l'intera intervista dura piu' di un'ora ;)

view post Posted on 15/9/2011, 07:04

8° Liv. TOP - Membro del comitato G.F.D.M.C.C.V. (Gerard Fai Di Me Ciò Che Vuoi)

Group:

Uuuuhhhh.... non vedo l'ora di sentirla :rimbalza.gif:
Grazie di tutto, Ladies :cool.gif:

CITAZIONE (Min@ @ 14/9/2011, 21:28) 
Bisognerà aspettare una traduzione della grande Silvia? :rolleye.gif:

...Ehm... mi vergogno ad ammetterlo... :perplex.gif: .... Ma le traduzioni dirette "dall'orale" non sono proprio la mia specialità. :blush.gif:
Serve tanto tempo (ascolti, trascrivi, non capisci, torni indietro, riascolti, non capisci comunque...) e una confidenza con il parlato che ho perso da ormai una 15na d'anni...
A me non piace deludere le persone, ma conosco i miei limiti... :blush.gif:
Grazie, comunque per l'attestato di stima, Min@ :fiori.gif:

view post Posted on 15/9/2011, 08:36

Group:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 15/9/2011, 09:10

Group:

Web  Top
Min@
view post Posted on 15/9/2011, 09:44

CITAZIONE (La Dame du Lac @ 15/9/2011, 08:04) 
Grazie, comunque per l'attestato di stima, Min@ :fiori.gif:

Non preoccuparti Silvia, fai già tanto! :fiori.gif: (ma se riuscissi a procurarmi la trascrizione per vie traverse? :fischio.gif: )

Grazie dei link dem!! :fiori.gif: :clap2: :clap2:

Ma come mai ultimamente si vede così 'arrabbiato'? :perplex.gif:

*shaula*
view post Posted on 15/9/2011, 14:13

Questo articolo dovrebbe riguardare l'ultima intervista

GERARD BUTLER GETS TO ROBIN
The Howard Stern Show for September 14, 2011

GERARD BUTLER MEASURES UP
Gerard Butler stopped by to promote his latest film, ‘Machine Gun Preacher,’ but doubted he was, as Howard speculated, opposite of the last guest: “You obviously haven’t seen my balls.” Gerard told the crew he’d struggled a long time before becoming an actor--as a child, and later, a drunk law school-graduate--and was even fired from his post-grad job at a law firm. Gerard said it was less serious than it sounds, deadpanning: “I was fired because my father never loved me as a child.”
But the day he was fired, Gerard went to see a stage production of ‘Trainspotting’ and found inspiration: “I’m sitting there going, ‘This could’ve been my life.’” Gerard then committed himself to acting, so much so that he later transformed himself for his breakout role in ‘300.’ Gerard said his ‘300’ physique took two trainers, 6-hour daily workouts, and “not steroids but creatine and glucamine...I beat the shit out of my body.” He sustained lasting tendinosis in his biceps: “I still have issues in both shoulders to this day.”

GERARD ON JENNIFER
Asked if he’d ever lived with a girl, Gerard shrugged that he was too busy to know, apologizing to an imaginary live-in paramour: “I hear you were here and I hear you’ve left but I see no evidence because my cleaner’s been here six times.” Gerard said he had no trouble finding women (But: “It’s harder in America.”) and denied ever being in love with Jennifer Aniston: “No. Although I love her.”
Howard said he’d been seated behind Aniston at a concert and watched her shake her “million-dollar ass”, so Gerard laughed that the move was no innocent mistake: “Just that little dance, she probably knew that you’d talk about it over the years.” Gerard said he had no desire to become half of a celebrity couple: “Their life becomes a military operation and to me, that’s not what I’m looking for.” He added that it’s important, as a famous actor, “to live a normal life in as many ways as you can.” That said, he continued: “We became very close. I had a great time working with her.”

GERARD’S SEXUAL RESUME
Howard went down a list of Gerard’s reported dalliances, starting with Naomi Campbell--Gerard smiled: “I’ve known her for a long time and she’s got--I think she’s great. I think she’s a goddess.” Gerard denied “dirty dancing” with Lindsay Lohan: “I don’t remember dancing with Lindsay Lohan but if I did, it was probably just crap dancing.” Gerard also dismissed claims that he’d bedded Cheryl Burke, Jessica Biel and--particularly--Scarlett Johnassen: “Never had sex with her.”

THE ROLES HE TURNED DOWN
Before he left, Howard asked Gerard to name a few roles he’d turned down, so Gerard cited the ‘Fantastic Four’ (but not a specific role), Watson opposite Robert Downey Jr.’s Sherlock Holmes, and ‘Salt’--the character was originally written as a man, Edwin A. Salt: “The strategy was to not do all action films. And a lot of them were crap.” Howard also asked if he’d ever gotten any orgy action, like two girls at the same time, so Gerard laughed: “That’s not an orgy. That’s how I roll.”

http://howardstern.com/rundown.hs

view post Posted on 16/9/2011, 10:55

Group:

E questa ce l'abbiamo? :perplex2.gif:

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2011/09/extr..._in_toronto.php

Ormai ho perso il conto... :wacko:

view post Posted on 18/9/2011, 09:54

7° Liv. TOP - Membro del comitato G.L.M.D.G. ovvero: Giù Le Mani Da Gerry (Per la difesa del nostro contro le cacciatrici di eredità & pubblicità)

Group:
Moderatrice

CITAZIONE (*shaula* @ 13/9/2011, 17:39)
Video intervista "Red Carpet Diary" con GB e MM

http://blip.tv/red-carpet-diary/gerard-but...ff-2011-5546226

CITAZIONE (demrilla @ 14/9/2011, 12:26)

questi video + questo: #entry470590461

sono raggruppati qua ;) :